Wanted: Jaxon 5 Lug demountable wheels

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Wanted: Jaxon 5 Lug demountable wheels
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Alex Dragone on Wednesday, June 28, 2017 - 04:50 pm:

I am looking for two 5 lug Jaxon 30 x 3 1/2 aftermarket demountable wheels. If you have some you would consider selling please let me know. Thanks!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By paul wilcox germantown wi on Wednesday, June 28, 2017 - 05:56 pm:

Any pic on what they look like. I got 2 5 lug wheels but don't know the manufacture

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Alex Dragone on Wednesday, June 28, 2017 - 10:49 pm:

Hi Paul, here are some pictures of the wheels that I have. Usually the manufacturer name is stamped on the inside of the rim or on the lugs. Can you post or pm pictures of the two that you have? Thanks!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Alex Dragone on Thursday, June 29, 2017 - 09:05 pm:

Anyone? Still looking for 5 lug wheels

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Vibert - Granby ,CT on Thursday, June 29, 2017 - 10:02 pm:

Alex

Dennis has a set of 5 lug firestones he is trying to sell

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Douglas Ogden on Thursday, June 29, 2017 - 10:57 pm:

If the OP isnt interested in the firestones, could you send Dennis's contact info my way?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By paul wilcox germantown wi on Friday, June 30, 2017 - 06:11 pm:

I checked them and they are 21 inch not 30X3 1/2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Michaud on Friday, June 30, 2017 - 09:45 pm:

Douglas, Send me a pm,and the wheels can be yours, Thanks, Dennis

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Michaud on Friday, June 30, 2017 - 09:47 pm:

Mine are 30x 3-1/2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Alex Dragone on Saturday, July 01, 2017 - 05:59 pm:

I am interested. Called Dennis and sent a PM so hopefully I hear back from him. Thanks!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Alex Dragone on Sunday, July 02, 2017 - 09:42 pm:

I am still looking since Dennis sold the wheels the other guy. Anyone? Thanks!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration