WTB needed 1926 coupe trunk lid

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB needed 1926 coupe trunk lid
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Davis on Thursday, June 29, 2017 - 03:40 pm:

I looking for a trunk lid for a 1926 coupe needs to be in good shape

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike-Iowa on Thursday, June 29, 2017 - 03:54 pm:

I need to verify that still have it but I should have an original that has a very good underside but a dented topside but I also may have a brand new correct outer skin to go with it, even has the keyhole as original skin does. Mike 319-430-4995

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike-Iowa on Friday, June 30, 2017 - 10:15 am:

Richard, I do in fact have exactly what I described above. Contact me at number listed in my previous posting if I can help you. Mike

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Davis on Friday, June 30, 2017 - 02:17 pm:

Mike, Sorry about not getting back to you sooner. Could you e-mail me some photos of what you have? Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike-Iowa on Friday, June 30, 2017 - 07:37 pm:

Richard, I can send to your smart phone or walk email if I can have the number or address. You can text me those to 319-430-4995

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Davis on Sunday, July 02, 2017 - 10:07 am:

Mike, I don't have a smart phone and I don't do text. But, my e-mail address is 66dunoon69@gmail.com.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration