WTB 1914 Stewart Speedometer swivel and bracket

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB 1914 Stewart Speedometer swivel and bracket
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andrew Swift on Thursday, June 29, 2017 - 06:39 pm:

Looking to purchase complete Stewart Speedometer Swivel Drive RH 2-1/2 to 1 Ratio for installation on my 1915 Touring Car. My T was built in late '14 and comes with the spindle arm with the central hole ready to accept the mounting arm. Hope this makes sense. Many thanks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Alex Dragone on Thursday, June 29, 2017 - 09:04 pm:

Andrew, your car needs a Ford Stewart special straight speedo drive in 1915. I believe langs sells a very nice reproduction of this drive and the correct bracket that goes in the hole.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andrew Swift on Friday, June 30, 2017 - 07:07 am:

Thank you very much for your helpful input.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration