1911 Lozier castings/parts

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 1911 Lozier castings/parts
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By The Head Light Lens Guy in California on Friday, June 30, 2017 - 12:08 pm:

I got these at an Estate sale marked 1911 Lozier.

Wood molds:

For sale. Your thoughts and info welcome.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Friday, June 30, 2017 - 12:12 pm:

Try listing them in the HCCA classifieds. :-)

http://www.hcca.org/classifieds.html

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By The Head Light Lens Guy in California on Friday, June 30, 2017 - 01:26 pm:

Thanks Mark, have you listed with HCCA. I looked into it, but was not successful. Maybe you can help me understand how to list things. It seemed that they wanted to charge me. I see it that I am offering things like this as a service. If I was counting just hours I would scrap the parts and stick with my day job.

Matthew

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Friday, June 30, 2017 - 01:33 pm:

I am a member of the HCCA (I joined to get their great magazine, the HCCA Gazette), so I am able to post a limited, text only ad for free. There is a charge for non-member posts, as you noticed.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Innes on Friday, June 30, 2017 - 01:34 pm:

The HCCA classifieds has a free text only category that would work for you. They charge to add pictures. If you go to "place an ad" on the site & go to the bottom of the list of ad types you find a form to fill out & you are done.

I would think that anyone messing with a Losier would not need pictures to become very interested if anything was listed for sale.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By harold III Seattle on Friday, June 30, 2017 - 03:08 pm:

sent you a pm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Johnson on Friday, June 30, 2017 - 03:15 pm:

As others have stated, text only ads are free on the HCCA classifieds.

You can also post a free ad with photos on the Horseless Carriage section of the AACA forum - be sure to include the "for sale" flag:

http://forums.aaca.org/forum/24-horseless-carriages-pre-1916/

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By The Head Light Lens Guy in California on Saturday, July 01, 2017 - 11:10 am:

Thanks Erik! I am in contact with a interested party.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration