Dozens of AACA Magazine Back Issues for Interesting Model T Related Trade

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Dozens of AACA Magazine Back Issues for Interesting Model T Related Trade
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Saturday, July 01, 2017 - 04:16 pm:

Hello, in my efforts to assemble a complete set of AACA newsletters/magazines, I have accumulated several dozen duplicate issues that I am willing to send out to another interested member.

Instead of a cash transaction, to make it more interesting, I would be interested in exploring a trade for some unusual Model T artifact(s) or accessory(s), what do you have to trade? Make sure it is something that can fit inside a medium USPS Priority flat rate box (like in the picture) so that we break even on the shipping costs.

PM me with your offer, or better yet, email me at strangedude_at_att_dot_net (remove the underscores and replace the at and dot with their symbols) with one or more pictures of your trade offer, thanks!

pic

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Sunday, July 02, 2017 - 08:38 am:

Bump, any takers? :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nevada Bob Middleton on Sunday, July 02, 2017 - 11:49 am:

Wdont have anything to trade except some goodies from richmond IN 2008 even
But if not i pay shipping take them off your hands

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Sunday, July 02, 2017 - 11:58 am:

Bob, you're the only person who has replied, I'll take you up on your offer!

I'm sending you a PM with my shipping address, please reply back with yours and I will send the mags out to you tomorrow. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nevada Bob Middleton on Sunday, July 02, 2017 - 10:20 pm:

Mark trade item be sent out tommerow
I read them befor sharing

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration