New run of Stevens Front Axle Tooling

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: New run of Stevens Front Axle Tooling
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Saturday, July 01, 2017 - 04:46 pm:

I am finishing up a run of Stevens Front Axle tooling. I have the upper Tapered Reamers, The lower Reamer/Taps and of course the Inserts. PM me for more info. Thanks, Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Saturday, July 01, 2017 - 07:47 pm:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Saturday, July 01, 2017 - 07:48 pm:

Here are some pictures of the tooling. This the Tapered Reamer

This s the Reamer/Tap with inserts.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Saturday, July 01, 2017 - 07:53 pm:

Here is a link to a video of an axle being repaired with a Steven" Front axle Tool. Dan

https://vimeo.com/172652107

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chadwick Azevedo on Saturday, July 01, 2017 - 09:24 pm:

Prices?
I could at the very least use the tap/reamer

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Sunday, July 02, 2017 - 04:34 am:

Tapered Reamers $210.00 each
Reamer/Taps $150.00 each
Upper(Tapered) Inserts $3.50 each
Lower(Threaded) Inserts $5.50 each

All are + shipping. Thanks, Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Wednesday, July 05, 2017 - 04:59 am:

BTT

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry & Sharon Miller, Westminster, CO on Wednesday, July 05, 2017 - 07:40 am:

Dan,

Is the alignment jig included in the tapered reamer price? If not, what is the price and how do we obtain the jig for doing the job?

Thank You,
Terry

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Wednesday, July 05, 2017 - 09:26 am:

Price is for the reamer only. I do not make the Stevens Frame. Jack Putnam makes them. He has ads on here too. Thanks, Dan.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry & Sharon Miller, Westminster, CO on Wednesday, July 05, 2017 - 01:08 pm:

Thank You Dan!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Monday, July 10, 2017 - 11:23 pm:

BTt

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration