WTB-Top Irons '24-'25 Roadster

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB-Top Irons '24-'25 Roadster
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Colin Knowles - Moncton, New Brunswick on Sunday, July 02, 2017 - 07:38 am:

I will be headed to Hershey in October. Can pick up there or along the way if possible. Last parts needed to finish my 14 year old son's roadster.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Colin Knowles - Moncton, New Brunswick on Monday, July 10, 2017 - 09:19 am:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Grisbee---Cheyenne Wyo on Saturday, July 29, 2017 - 10:18 pm:

I have the back two sockets and bows,not rusty but seems like a bow is broken. They're across town and keep forgetting to look at them when I get over there. If interested I can send to FedEx back there when Hershey gets closer and they will hold them for you to pick up.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Colin Knowles - Moncton, New Brunswick on Thursday, August 10, 2017 - 11:23 am:

Thanks Steve. If you get a chance, send me a few pictures. I will PM you as well.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration