WTB 1924-25 Runabout Side Curtain Patterns

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB 1924-25 Runabout Side Curtain Patterns
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren F Rollins on Sunday, July 02, 2017 - 01:00 pm:

Anyone have patterns or old side curtains for 1924-25 Runabout , for patterns? Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Sunday, July 02, 2017 - 01:07 pm:

I'll try posting them here (they are .pdf files).

If it doesn't work, PM me with your email address and I will email them to you. :-)

application/pdfpic1
23roadster-side-curtains-front.pdf (48.3 k)

application/pdfpic2
23roadster-side-curtains-rear.pdf (41.9 k)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren F Rollins on Sunday, July 02, 2017 - 01:29 pm:

Thanks Mark just what I was looking for.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Monday, July 03, 2017 - 05:51 am:

Warren: Did you get another T? Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren F Rollins on Monday, July 03, 2017 - 09:40 am:

Working on it but not firm deal yet. I think I will be coming to your house to close sometime soon. See you then.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Monday, July 03, 2017 - 11:25 am:

Warren: I can help some too. I made a complete set for my car, from originals. The front side curtain in the drawing above doesn't look right at all, and the right is different than the left too. Don't ever punch the common sense holes until you are absolutely sure they are correct. I made paper patterns for all of mine, and was able to patch incorrect holes until I got them right.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Monday, July 03, 2017 - 11:25 am:

Warren: I can help some too. I made a complete set for my car, from originals. The front side curtain in the drawing above doesn't look right at all, and the right is different than the left too. Don't ever punch the common sense holes until you are absolutely sure they are correct. I made paper patterns for all of mine, and was able to patch incorrect holes until I got them right.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren F Rollins on Monday, July 03, 2017 - 11:24 pm:

Larry,sent you a PM.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration