WTB some small parts for my 22 touring

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB some small parts for my 22 touring
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Boothroyd, Victoria, B.C. on Sunday, July 02, 2017 - 04:20 pm:

I'm looking for 4 decent hubcaps, 5 tire valve covers and two top prop nuts as my originals are not in very good shape.
This T is all original so I don't want new parts just clean and decent originals.

Regards,

Steve

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Sunday, July 02, 2017 - 11:15 pm:

Steve, I assume that you're looking for metal stem valve covers. There are several sizes of these, and we would need to know the thread size you need.

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allan Bennett - Australia on Monday, July 03, 2017 - 03:30 am:

Steve, Is your car a Canadian production? If so, and the hubcaps are like ours, they will have the Ford script and a single letter embossed below the script. I was offered one really nice one a week ago, and I probably can find one or two more in my stash. I can also get my hands on two aluminium ones in excellent shape. These have a coat of silver paint on them, but should have some original nickel plating under that.

Let me know if I can help.
Allan from down under.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R.V. Anderson on Monday, July 03, 2017 - 12:47 pm:

If, on the other hand, your car is US production, I have a ton of hubcaps from excellent to ugh.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Boothroyd, Victoria, B.C. on Monday, July 03, 2017 - 02:01 pm:

My T is U.S.A. built and almost all original except new safety glass, top, bands, electrical wiring harness etc. and a few other items. I also purchased new firestone tires and inner tubes with metal stems when I got her, as well as just getting a new Berg radiator.
R.V. Anderson, what price are you asking for decent hubcaps?

Regards,

Steve

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration