Wanted 5 lug demountable wheels

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Wanted 5 lug demountable wheels
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Alex Dragone on Sunday, July 02, 2017 - 09:44 pm:

I am looking for any 5 lug demountable wheels. I will buy one, two or an entire set. If you have some you would like to sell just let me know. Thanks!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Grisbee---Cheyenne Wyo on Sunday, July 09, 2017 - 03:36 pm:

I have one with a model t front hub and felloe band,no bolts,rim or hardware. Would need new wood,looks like it took a Baker rim. $125 shipping included. Have a NOS wheel,no hub,felloe band looks to be about the same dimensions but for a different rim,also a front. No bolts or wedges but does have the plates for the bolts to go through. $225 for that one shipping included. Holler if interested.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Michaud on Sunday, July 09, 2017 - 06:10 pm:

Alex , Last chance if you want the 5 lug wheels and rims, all 5 for $625 plus a spare rim, you know where they can be picked up, Give me a call, Dennis

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration