Wanted: Two rear legs for drivers seat.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Wanted: Two rear legs for drivers seat.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By JOSEPH PASZEK on Sunday, July 02, 2017 - 09:58 pm:

Want to buy the Two rear legs for the captains
seat (drivers) on a 1927 Tudor. I've lost mine.
Thanks. Joe.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By JOSEPH PASZEK on Monday, July 03, 2017 - 09:31 pm:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Monday, July 03, 2017 - 11:38 pm:

Joseph Paszek: Are the top of the legs about 2 1/2" or 3 inches in diameter? I believe I still have a couple of them. these taper down to about 1 1/2 inches at the bottom and are about 3 inches high.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By JOSEPH PASZEK on Tuesday, July 04, 2017 - 11:02 pm:

Dave Huson: I believe you have the legs I'm looking for. They are cone shaped with a flange on top. I think your measurements are about right.
Put a price plus shipping on then. I'll buy them.
Thanks, Joe.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Wednesday, July 05, 2017 - 01:53 am:

Joe, I will look in the morning and see if I still have them stuff goes out of here on a regular basis. I have one to as many as four or five walks in every day.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Thursday, July 06, 2017 - 12:07 am:

Joseph: Sorry to say I checked were I had them and they are gone, I must have sold them to a walk in.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration