WTB Becker starter nose

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB Becker starter nose
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By JOHN BEVARDOS on Monday, July 03, 2017 - 08:01 pm:

need one to replace my broken one.
thanks
john

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren F Rollins on Tuesday, July 04, 2017 - 10:55 am:

This is a weakness in design and materials from what I understand. Ford starters are not that hard to find. I'm sure you will get some input on this.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John T. Tannehill III, Hot Coffee, MS on Tuesday, July 04, 2017 - 02:53 pm:

Can the end of a standard model T starter be machined to fit assuming you have the tools to complete it? More than likely if you don't have the tools the cost would be more than buy a rebuilt starter from Ron or others that may rebuild them.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Jablonski on Tuesday, July 04, 2017 - 04:12 pm:

John....Have you tried to contact Daryl Becker
???? His brother may have assembled your starter with known defective castings... calling Daryl would be the right step to take as he may have the casting you need.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Franko on Wednesday, July 05, 2017 - 10:41 am:

John, I have a12 volt Becker starter for sale at $100. Call if interested. Tim. 216-447-0437

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ted Dumas on Wednesday, July 05, 2017 - 01:47 pm:

You also get it welded and have the welder beef up the area where it failed.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration