WTB - 440/450-21 Denman Tires

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB - 440/450-21 Denman Tires
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gember on Tuesday, July 04, 2017 - 06:35 pm:

Looking for some 440/450-21 Denman black wall tires in new or like new condition.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By maxium on Tuesday, July 04, 2017 - 07:09 pm:

Hello, i'd like to know if you're still in market as regard the WTB ad.
Here is my email
maximum_tint@gmx.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Tuesday, July 04, 2017 - 07:16 pm:

Danger, Will Robinson! New poster with a generic reply to your want ad!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Jablonski on Tuesday, July 04, 2017 - 08:02 pm:

Mark:

Denman Tire Co. is no longer in business.

May be difficult to find what you want.

Bob J.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry Petrino in Modesto, CA on Tuesday, July 04, 2017 - 08:34 pm:

Mark G.,
Mark S. Is right! I'd think twice before responding to that email address.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Tuesday, July 04, 2017 - 08:36 pm:

I agree. I wouldn't touch the second poster. Sounds too phishy.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration