Anyone in UK want a pair of CLASCO side lamps?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Anyone in UK want a pair of CLASCO side lamps?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andrew Swift on Wednesday, July 05, 2017 - 06:43 pm:

I have a L/R set of CLASCO (Ford Ontario) sidelamps with pat. date of Oct 27th 2014. I'm heading off to the UK tomorrow and if anyone there shows interest and can message ASAP I will throw them into my suitcase!

Lamps

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Timothy Miller on Wednesday, July 05, 2017 - 11:01 pm:

So are the Clasco lights what I should have on my 24 Canadian touring? I would like to add side lights some day, but I am not in the UK.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andrew Swift on Thursday, July 06, 2017 - 07:34 am:

Hello. As far as I am aware CLASCO were the Canadian made lamps for the Walkerville Canadian made vehicles. I believe these particular lamps would have been on later 15' vehicles onward. I have had no response re: UK so the lamps will stay in Canada. If interested please message and I will get back to you on my return home.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration