New wanted ad with photos; transmission brake drum hub

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: New wanted ad with photos; transmission brake drum hub
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Wednesday, July 05, 2017 - 08:50 pm:

I thought I had one but deal fell thru. I need one good transmission brake drum hub. Smooth, no pitting, no ridges, no rust. I DO not need the DRUM so if you have a good hub with cracked drum or the lugs are real worn that would be great. I need the item in the First photo shown sitting on the brake drum;

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Wednesday, July 05, 2017 - 11:55 pm:

Mark I have a pile of Transmission Brake Drums that are going to the Junk Yard. I can send you one if you still want one. Call me at 303-774-9246 if you are interested.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Thursday, July 06, 2017 - 10:35 am:

Dave I will call you today.
Mark

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Friday, July 07, 2017 - 09:25 pm:

Check is in the mail. Thank you Dave.
MarkG

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration