WTB: gas tank gauge

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB: gas tank gauge
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Seth in Alabama on Wednesday, July 05, 2017 - 11:49 pm:

I would like to buy a gas tank gauge that screws into the spot where the cap goes. I have a 10 gallon round tank. I've seen two kinds that I really like: one just replaces the gas cap completely and screws into place, the new cap has the needle in it and the mechanism has to be removed from the tank to fill the tank. The second kind has its own threads to the side for the gas cap so that you can fill the tank without removing the mechanism. I would like to get either one of these.

Thanks!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration