FS New set of wood transmission bands

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS New set of wood transmission bands
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Butterworth on Thursday, July 06, 2017 - 05:37 am:

New never installed $40 plus shipping.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Snell on Thursday, July 06, 2017 - 07:06 am:

If they are for the narrow drums of 09-25 I will take them Tom.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Kerndt-Waukon, Iowa on Thursday, July 06, 2017 - 07:47 am:

Tom
If they have a wide band and are for a 26-27 I will take them! Thanks, Bill

563-380-6230. or kerndtengineering@gmail.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glen Chaffin on Thursday, July 06, 2017 - 11:52 am:

I have a wide band set, $40.00 plus shipping

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By JOHN BEVARDOS on Thursday, July 06, 2017 - 12:06 pm:

GLEN, ILL TAKE EM

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glen Chaffin on Thursday, July 06, 2017 - 12:11 pm:

OK John

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Snell on Thursday, July 06, 2017 - 08:27 pm:

Tom, I sent you a pm.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Mann on Sunday, July 09, 2017 - 10:15 pm:

Tom : i need a narrow for a 24 , if you still got .

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration