Free TT REAR END WITH WHEELS

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Free TT REAR END WITH WHEELS
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan McEachern on Thursday, July 06, 2017 - 12:18 pm:

This was just posted in a newsletter for another group I belong to. Please contact Chuck directly.
(this is in California so . . . )

FREE Ford TT truck differential that is complete including wheels and tires. If anyone is interested or you know someone who its 100% free but you have to pick it up
Chuck Groninga (530 966 5634)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Thursday, July 06, 2017 - 12:25 pm:

Area code 530 is northern California. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steven Sebaugh in Jackson, Missouri on Thursday, July 06, 2017 - 12:59 pm:

Damm-it, too far. Why can't there be stuff like this in Missouri.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Blake, Kansas City on Thursday, July 06, 2017 - 01:59 pm:

Someone close by (Grass Valley Ca) has already made contact.

Steven. I think the TT's in Missouri were used up to the point they became good for scrap only :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Thursday, July 06, 2017 - 03:12 pm:

Wasn't me.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Friday, July 07, 2017 - 04:14 am:

Gary, nope. I sent a bunch of TT stuff off with Dallas Landers a few months ago. He's in NE IN., might have some stuff he won't need. I may have a few things laying around that we missed, I have some stuff buried in "storage". (read lost!):-). I'm in NW. MO. Dave

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration