WTB. Floorboards

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB. Floorboards
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don - Conroe, TX on Thursday, July 06, 2017 - 12:29 pm:

Looking for a set of floorboards for a 1924 Touring

They needn't be nice....in fact, it'd be better if they were beat up (but mostly solid)...like my car.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Thursday, July 06, 2017 - 01:58 pm:

The originals are about 9/16". If you can't find any Jon Anderson makes exact copies.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Snell on Thursday, July 06, 2017 - 02:08 pm:

Larry, do you have a contact Jon Anderson? I am needing replacements for my 09 Touring. Sorry Don for butting in here, but figured you might like to know also.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R.V. Anderson on Thursday, July 06, 2017 - 06:48 pm:

Jon Anderson
JP Auto Wood Specialties

jpautowood@gmail.com

716-499-7255 cell

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don - Conroe, TX on Thursday, July 06, 2017 - 07:05 pm:

I'm sure Jon's are gorgeous, but I'm trying hard not to put new/perfect/shiny parts on my car.

Beat-up-but-solid is what I'm after.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Friday, July 07, 2017 - 04:38 am:

Pm me I may have some left. Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don - Conroe, TX on Friday, July 07, 2017 - 07:13 am:

Thanks Dan....just sent PM

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration