FS: 1923 roadster turtle deck lid

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS: 1923 roadster turtle deck lid
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By william m leahy on Thursday, July 06, 2017 - 02:28 pm:

Turtle deck lidTurtle deck lid

Sheet metal and wood in very good condition. The wavy image is due to an old brush paint job.$100 plus shipping. wleahy@sbcglobal.net

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joe Voller (Aitkin MN) on Thursday, July 06, 2017 - 05:04 pm:

pm sent

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Reichlin on Thursday, July 06, 2017 - 09:35 pm:

I believe that is for a coupe not a Roadster because if it was for a roadster I would be sending you a check

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Reichlin on Thursday, July 06, 2017 - 09:40 pm:

That lid is for a coupe not a Roadster

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By william m leahy on Friday, July 07, 2017 - 11:35 am:

Yes, I apologize. It was with some parts that I had. It is indeed for a late 1923-1925 coupe. I will relist it as such. Thanks for the correction.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration