Looking for Early Fruehauf trailer and fifth wheel set up.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Looking for Early Fruehauf trailer and fifth wheel set up.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Brown on Thursday, July 06, 2017 - 07:46 pm:

I would like to put together a period correct TT semi. I have the TT parts, but lack the fifth wheel setup and trailer. Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Brown on Friday, July 07, 2017 - 05:20 pm:

😎

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Brown on Sunday, July 09, 2017 - 10:11 am:

Anything out there?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Cassara Long Island, NY on Tuesday, July 11, 2017 - 06:26 am:

A pic I found ........

ttsemi

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Albert Lemon on Tuesday, July 11, 2017 - 09:33 am:

Just wanted to let you know Dan that I think your onto a "really cool" project. Chances are that it will be a one-of-kind. Keep us posted once you've found basic parts and the restoration/build. We sure have come a long ways in the trucking field in the past 100+ years, all that plus a load and pulled by a 20hp engine, amazes me !!! Best of luck on your project Dan.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Grisbee---Cheyenne Wyo on Tuesday, July 11, 2017 - 11:21 am:

Dan,This probably isn't a whole lot of help but I have an I-beam trailer axle,bare except for a rusty bearing that I believe was for a WW I military trailer because of a bit of paint. Also have a pair of Motor Wheel woodspoke wheels with hard rubber tires,no hubs,missing one spoke but in very good condition. These have been bolted onto something,maybe a TT or Chevrolet of the era but pretty close to the above picture,maybe a little heavier. Holler if interested,PM would be the best.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Brown on Wednesday, July 12, 2017 - 07:46 pm:

Still looking. Had a couple leads, waiting for pictures.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Wednesday, July 12, 2017 - 07:49 pm:

Older threads:

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/506218/585354.html?1447130900

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/50893/51819.html?1224461085

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Peter Nikolajevs Dearborn, MI on Wednesday, July 12, 2017 - 09:10 pm:

Here's a good write up on the one at Piquette. http://www.singingwheels.com/ford-piquette-plant-museum.html

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Brown on Wednesday, July 12, 2017 - 10:10 pm:

Mark thanks for the links. that's just what I'm looking for.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration