Information on the parts I have

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Information on the parts I have
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Burton on Friday, July 07, 2017 - 12:21 pm:

To give some background on these, my grandfather had these in his garage in Kentucky. They have been there I know of at least 40+ years. We recently moved all of this stuff here to Indiana for my mother who is selling everything.

Can you provide any information on what they are, possible values, and such? I know these are great pictures and I can take better ones but I thought this would be the easiest route to go first. I have hopefully attached several pics here and for reference that is me in the car the parts most likely came off of.

I have uploaded them here so any advice you can offer would be great!!

http://imgur.com/a/dDPKg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Friday, July 07, 2017 - 12:31 pm:

Appear to be mostly Model A parts.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Friday, July 07, 2017 - 12:48 pm:

Head first photo Jeep
other head model A
Wheels V8 era
door Model A 4 door
radiator 28-29 model A shell may be same
window crank may be 4 door also

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Albert Lemon on Friday, July 07, 2017 - 02:22 pm:

Kevin, is the Model "A" pick up for sale ???

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Burton on Friday, July 07, 2017 - 03:19 pm:

It is not. Just the parts. Any ideas on what they are worth?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Douglas Ogden on Friday, July 07, 2017 - 05:18 pm:

What ever you can get for them. Try ford barn for the A stuff. The jeep head is a paper weight.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration