Licence plate bracket Two types

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Licence plate bracket Two types
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Thomas Elliott on Friday, July 07, 2017 - 03:00 pm:

One cast iron and one steel licence plate bracket. They have been sand blasted and painted black.$30.00 fro the cast one and $25.00 for the steel one. Both are in good condition.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Bourgeois on Friday, July 07, 2017 - 03:12 pm:

Thomas,
I sent you a PM for the one on the left.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Thomas Elliott on Friday, July 07, 2017 - 05:46 pm:

Thank Steve. I sent a PM with total price. The one on the right is still for sale.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Thomas Elliott on Sunday, July 09, 2017 - 07:09 pm:

I have several tail lights that will fit on the steel bracket if you need a tail light also. The price will be fair.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration