Very Early driver quality horn for sale

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Very Early driver quality horn for sale
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Saturday, July 08, 2017 - 04:50 pm:

This horn is very early and sounds great. It has patina and some dings. The bell has tiny stress cracks in it. This would make a great horn for a barn find or patina car.
$200 plus shipping
Daniel 831-278-2742

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Sunday, July 09, 2017 - 09:18 pm:

$175 plus shipping

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Snell on Sunday, July 09, 2017 - 10:19 pm:

Who is the maker of the horn?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Sunday, July 09, 2017 - 11:03 pm:

It's probably a nonpareil. They didn't always mark them. I talked to a horn collector once who told me that they fought issues with horns cracking around the brand stamp. This one looks like a nonpareil to me.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Tuesday, July 11, 2017 - 10:25 pm:

$150 plus shipping top

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Thursday, July 13, 2017 - 10:30 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Saturday, July 15, 2017 - 12:14 pm:

$125 plus shipping

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Sunday, July 16, 2017 - 02:38 pm:

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration