For Sale-Ford Related Books & Literature

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For Sale-Ford Related Books & Literature
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron Patterson-Nicholasville, Kentucky on Sunday, July 09, 2017 - 10:27 am:

My extensive Ford related book collection is being donated to The Bruce McCalley Memorial Library and Research Center at Richmond, Indiana.
The following Ford related books are duplicates in my collection and are for sale:

Henry Ford the Man and His Motives-Lane 1923-$50
Ford Henry Ford Motor Genius-Simonds-Signed by Author-1929-$50
Men, Money and Motors-McManus and Beasley-1929-$25
My Life and Work-Ford/Crowther-1922-$25
Today and Tomorrow-Ford/Crowther-1926-$25
The Last Days of Henry Ford (Signed Presentation Copy &Bookcase)-Dominguez-2013-$75
The Flivver King A story of America-Paper back reprint –Sinclair-1937-$50 (Very hard to find).
Henry Ford Both Sides of him-Paper back reprint--Pipp-1926-$50 (Very hard to find)
The Ford Sunday Evening Hour Talks-paper back-Cameron-1936-1937-$25.
The Ford Sunday Evening Hour Talks-paper back-Cameron-1937-1938-$25.
Henry Ford a great life in Brief-Burlingame-1955-$25
Drawing Conclusions on Henry Ford- A biographical History through cartoons-Alvarado-2004-$20.
The Model T Ford Car-Including Forsdon Farm tractor-Page’-1924-$20.
Funabout Fords (Model T Joke book)-White-1915-$25.
The Best of the Best Ford jokes-paperback-Milburn-1927-$15.

Individual purchase prices are as shown above plus Priority Mail shipping. If you buy all the books together the price will be $375 and I will pay Priority Mail shipping to USA address's. If you have any question about these books please call. Ron Patterson telephone 8five9-8eight1-1six77 or email at modeltcoils(at)Windstream(dot)net

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darel J. Leipold on Sunday, July 09, 2017 - 12:02 pm:

Where is this library located and who owns and operates it? I have a nice collection of original Ford material that some day needs to be in such a library.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron Patterson-Nicholasville, Kentucky on Sunday, July 09, 2017 - 12:50 pm:

Darel
Look for a formal Model T Ford Club of America announcement in the upcoming July-August Vintage Ford Magazine. They will be seeking donations for the library and it is a great cause.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darel J. Leipold on Sunday, July 09, 2017 - 03:42 pm:

Thank you. I did not read the full sentence in your post. With the expanded building at the Museum, the library should be nice. I assume it will be in a separate room - fire resistant. Will they put out a "want list"?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron Patterson-Nicholasville, Kentucky on Sunday, July 09, 2017 - 07:41 pm:

Yes, Yes & Yes

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron Patterson-Nicholasville, Kentucky on Sunday, July 09, 2017 - 10:19 pm:

The books above have been sold subject to receipt of payment.
Thanks Model T Ford Club Forum Classifieds.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration