1919 Touring For Sale Wisconsin

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 1919 Touring For Sale Wisconsin
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Craig Anderson, central Wisconsin on Sunday, July 09, 2017 - 02:24 pm:

It's time for my 1919 to move along as I need a spot for a different car.
Right up front I don't know that there is anything wrong with this car apart from some woodwork was done in the front floor area by the previous owner, in Michigan, but he did an excellent job.
I had a new top installed and while the bows were stripped bare I had my upholstery guy soak the bows with Kwik Poly before they were wrapped again.
There was nothing wrong with them but as long as they were bare why not.
This car has a 1923 engine in it which is not uncommon as the '19 and '23 engines are the same.
Probably the smartest thing I did is replace the generator cutout with a solid state cut/regulator.
It has 4 KW plastic coils, the GOOD ones, and I put in a set NOS Champion plug$ when I got the car.
The radiator has been replaced a modern radiator so overheating is not a problem.
The tire treads are like new but there is a little cracking in the sidewalls.....also not uncommon.
I don't believe I've had a need to air up the tires for something like two years.
I added directional and brake lights for safety so if a few holes in the front fenders bother you over getting killed please move on.
I've driven this car on a lot of nice, long, rides with friends in cities and country.
I have many more photos.
$8000.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Goldstock on Friday, July 14, 2017 - 09:26 am:

Hi Craig-
I'll be on a cross country motorcycle trip for the next two weeks and will be crossing WI around the 22nd? I wouldn't mind taking a gander before I make an offer. Would you please reach out to me. 561.251.8442 or lrgssb@bellsouth.net Thanks Larry

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration