27 TT Cab & Running Gear $1450.00

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 27 TT Cab & Running Gear $1450.00
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Leonard on Sunday, July 09, 2017 - 08:36 pm:

27 TT, what you see is what I have. Motor numbers match frame numbers, has aftermarket Chicago trans. Cab is really clean one rust hole behind gas tank, some dents, no bullet holes, motor turns over, one good rear rim other has some pin holes. No Title. Can store inside for up to 6 months free as long as paid for. To many projects and running out of room. $1450.00. Pickup in Battle Creek MI.2693177997. Thanks, Rob.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Leonard on Sunday, July 09, 2017 - 08:41 pm:

Have a lot more pictures, wont let me post them for some reason. Let me know if you want to see more of it. Thanks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Leonard on Sunday, July 09, 2017 - 08:47 pm:

Figured it out here is some more.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nathan Fahrni on Sunday, July 09, 2017 - 09:54 pm:

Rob,
I sent you a p.m.
Thanks,
Nathan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Leonard on Saturday, July 15, 2017 - 12:01 pm:

Sold

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration