Brass 1918 speedster

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Brass 1918 speedster
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nevada Bob Middleton on Monday, July 10, 2017 - 02:02 am:

Look at this on eBay http://www.ebay.com/itm/182651212989

1918 speedster brass radiator 4 dip pan solid wheels decent but old tires pre rootlieb speedster just needs ignition of your choice and few minor things like a fan belt some wiring
Want buy another T that fits my needs

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nevada Bob Middleton on Wednesday, July 12, 2017 - 12:53 am:

Car has been relisted for 5 days
Had interest if i parted it out hate to do so but will if enough interest

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nevada Bob Middleton on Wednesday, July 12, 2017 - 01:02 am:

Look at this on eBay http://www.ebay.com/itm/182651212989

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Wednesday, July 12, 2017 - 06:21 am:

Bump;

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Thursday, July 13, 2017 - 01:42 pm:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nevada Bob Middleton on Thursday, July 13, 2017 - 10:08 pm:

Is there anough interest i part it out but hate to do so
Most parts are from an 18 T
30x3 wheel 2 front and 2 rear square fellow wood is tight rims excellent
Taper front and rear spring
Front axle with early perches
Double early wishbone
Running 18 motor short block
Trans
4 dip pan
Speedster seats
Round gas tank
15 steering wheel
Rb tool box
Frame
Speedster fender running boards set pre rootlieb
Other parts availible soon
Fatman wheel
Columbo mag drive new gears

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By J. Ryan Snellen on Thursday, July 13, 2017 - 10:21 pm:

Sending PM for interest in the fat man and columbo.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Seth in Alabama on Thursday, July 13, 2017 - 11:56 pm:

Would really like those front axle perches!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry & Sharon Miller, Westminster, CO on Friday, July 14, 2017 - 07:29 am:

Bob,

I am interested in the double wishbone. I'll send a PM.

Thank You,
Terry

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nevada Bob Middleton on Friday, July 14, 2017 - 09:19 pm:

Got your PM's
Stay tuned folks i realy not liking the idea parting it out open to offer from mtfca folks
But have interest both ways

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nevada Bob Middleton on Thursday, July 20, 2017 - 11:39 pm:

Car been sold thanks for your onterest

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nevada Bob Middleton on Friday, July 21, 2017 - 12:01 am:

Car been sold thanks for your interest

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration