Wanted: 1910 top socket support brackets

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Wanted: 1910 top socket support brackets
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Elliott on Monday, July 10, 2017 - 08:19 am:

I'm in need of a pair of top socket support arms for my recent auction win 1910 Model T Touring car. I know the parts suppliers sell the early top saddles, but not the correct split L bracket. If you have some, please call or text me at 586-651-5760. Thanks!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kim Dobbins on Monday, July 10, 2017 - 10:56 pm:

Bill, were these missing on the car? They are pretty hard to find.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Elliott on Tuesday, July 11, 2017 - 09:11 am:

Yes, they were not on the car to begin with. I tried to get them to take the supports off the '10 parts car but they wouldn't do it.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration