26 Coupe for sale

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 26 Coupe for sale
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Blancard, Fredericksburg Va on Monday, July 10, 2017 - 08:27 am:

Not mine, no connection. But this seems like a pretty good deal for someone.

https://fredericksburg.craigslist.org/tls/6175583735.html

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Strickling on Monday, July 10, 2017 - 08:58 am:

That is a link to something NOT a Model T

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Monday, July 10, 2017 - 09:12 am:

I think he meant to post this one
https://fredericksburg.craigslist.org/cto/6210729936.html

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Blancard, Fredericksburg Va on Monday, July 10, 2017 - 09:21 am:

Ooops, my mistake. Yes G.R., that's the one. I wish there was a way to edit our posts....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Monday, July 10, 2017 - 09:25 am:

Wont last long

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Mann on Monday, July 10, 2017 - 01:58 pm:

looks like it was spray painted recently . whats below that is questionable . No ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Sean Bittle on Monday, July 10, 2017 - 04:05 pm:

Most likely will end up being someone's hot rod at that price. Especially not giving any details on the drivetrain.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Blancard, Fredericksburg Va on Monday, July 10, 2017 - 04:55 pm:

I think it is an estate sale. The same guy has a couple more old cars for sale. If anyone is interested, it would be worth asking about the drive train and for a photo under the hood.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration