20" TT Rim only FS

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 20" TT Rim only FS
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Tuesday, July 11, 2017 - 05:58 pm:

Just got in a 20" Rim, looks to be TT. Looks good. $150.00 + shipping Zip 35173. will post picture tomorrow. Thanks, Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Wednesday, July 12, 2017 - 11:59 am:

Here are some pictures of the rim. I thought this was a 20" rim when I saw it BUT it does not measure like the other 20" wheels I have for sale. It measures about 22.75 O.D. where the other measure 22". It is 4.25 wide. Any one know what this is?

latch

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Thursday, July 13, 2017 - 09:29 am:

Btt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ted Dumas on Thursday, July 13, 2017 - 01:19 pm:

Could this be a Jaxon 21 inch split rim?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Layden Butler on Thursday, July 13, 2017 - 01:30 pm:

Jaxon No.34

a

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Thursday, July 13, 2017 - 01:34 pm:

So looks like it fits a 26/27 Buick. Thanks Guys.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Layden Butler on Thursday, July 13, 2017 - 01:39 pm:

TT truck rear 20" rims are Firestone and use a lock ring to keep the tire on.

a

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration