Need a Model T Motor

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Need a Model T Motor
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lenney Glenn on Wednesday, July 12, 2017 - 09:49 am:

I need a known good motor for my 1913. I live in western N.C., and would prefer something within a reasonable pick up area.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lenney Glenn on Wednesday, July 12, 2017 - 10:06 am:

I forgot to mention my phone # is 828 263 7174. I also have a 1950 Packard, a 1951 Willys areo sedan and a 1973 Plymouth Duster. I would like to trade each or all for like condition model t's

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Wednesday, July 12, 2017 - 10:48 am:

Lenney would it not be a lot cheaper to rebuild the motor you have in it already?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Gresh on Wednesday, July 12, 2017 - 11:47 am:

Lenny,
I have a professionally rebuilt 1913 engine with casting date of 5-14-13. Engine number 288371. Completely rebuilt including transmission. New mag coil, recharged magnets, newly babbitted and fitted rear main ball cap, aluminum pistons 030, new valves, adjustable lifers, rod dippers, and a new cam shaft. The engine comes complete with exhaust manifold, Original intake manifold, correct timing gear cover and hogs head with the correct Original lettered pedals. I also have a good Michigan title with matching VIN number to go with it. $6000. Other 13 parts available as well.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration