FS: Ford Payment Plan Enrollment Book/Bank ('17-'25)

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS: Ford Payment Plan Enrollment Book/Bank ('17-'25)
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron in Central Massachusetts on Wednesday, July 12, 2017 - 12:45 pm:

Ford "Easy Payment Plan" enrollment book/bank. These don't come up that often anymore - at least that I've seen. This edition appears to be somewhere between 1917 and 1925; the coupe on the front cover appears to have a low radiator (without the valance), while the vehicles pictured in the back clearly have high radiators. The cover is worn and has cracks in the leatherette, the pages are a bit stained, tattered and dog-eared (as one might expect after 92 years). The key was missing, but found one that works, so it will go with the bank. The cover says "Enrollment Plan" below the Ford script, the spine says "Own a Ford / The First Step" with the Ford script and the back cover says "Bank A Coin A Day." Price is $200 plus shipping. Reply via PM.

NOTE: there is only ONE enrollment bank. The multiple pictures are different views of the SAME piece (apparently I have to make this clear - I sold an item on here a few months ago and the buyer PM'd me after receiving his purchase - he thought there were multiple items because there were multiple pictures)

(Message edited by Conversiont on July 12, 2017)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron in Central Massachusetts on Wednesday, July 12, 2017 - 04:39 pm:

Spoken for.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration