F.S.1904 Cadillac Runabout

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: F.S.1904 Cadillac Runabout
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gary kmiecik on Wednesday, July 12, 2017 - 07:09 pm:

Can't seem to sell my T's so I'll sell my Cadillac. need to make room. Run's ,Drives and clear title. gkmiecik@new.rr.com $25,000
https://youtu.be/cgTqzxFDzXO

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gary kmiecik on Wednesday, July 12, 2017 - 07:14 pm:

Video don't seem to work. go to youtube type in 1904 Cadillac test run

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Johnson on Wednesday, July 12, 2017 - 07:18 pm:

Here you go:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgTqzxFDzX0

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Chochole, Oswego, IL on Thursday, July 13, 2017 - 08:39 am:

Very cool video- thanks for sharing.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Thursday, July 13, 2017 - 09:17 am:

Cool car..

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gary kmiecik on Friday, July 14, 2017 - 07:11 am:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James G Fisher III Peachtree City, GA on Friday, July 14, 2017 - 07:38 am:

Very nice car. I hope it finds a good home.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gary kmiecik on Friday, July 14, 2017 - 09:14 am:

Getting lots of e-mails from people wanting to talk. So here's my phone 715-732-1585 Gary in Marinette,WI.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gary kmiecik on Thursday, July 20, 2017 - 10:43 am:

SOLD

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration