Vaporizer/intake maniifold etc

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Vaporizer/intake maniifold etc
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chadwick Azevedo on Friday, July 14, 2017 - 01:52 pm:

Picture coming soon. I have not ran the engine although it was a running driving car before the previous owner took it apart about 4 months ago to make a hot rod. I saved all the T running gear and am making a speedster so I don't need it. I would like to see it go to a good home although there is nobody local who could use it. Threads look good and I could not see any sign of cracks (looking for carbon leaks). All in all it should be a bolt up and go although a little cleaning wouldn't hurt.

I'm not a fan of selling but if someone has $200 I'll take it. I would rather give at a great bargin to somebody who needs it. Make an offer/trade and why you want it from $0 to $200. The best reason/money by next friday (7-21) gets it.

Whoever gets it will need to pay for shipping, it may fit in a large flat rate box.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chadwick Azevedo on Friday, July 14, 2017 - 02:50 pm:

Pictures as promised, I got the straight edge a little high on one side.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chadwick Azevedo on Sunday, July 16, 2017 - 07:44 am:

bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth LeBlanc on Sunday, July 16, 2017 - 08:29 am:

Sent you a pm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chadwick Azevedo on Sunday, July 16, 2017 - 09:43 am:

I'm giving people till friday to find somebody that really needs it which is why I haven't responded to any PMs yet

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harry Guy on Tuesday, July 18, 2017 - 05:11 pm:

Sent you a pm

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration