Wanted shortened driveline for Muncie transmission.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Wanted shortened driveline for Muncie transmission.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Sunday, July 16, 2017 - 07:28 pm:

I've got a Muncie transmission that I really want to put in my car. The last step is to get a shortened driveline and torque tube. If you have one, or are set up to make one, I'd be really interested.
Call Daniel 831-278-2742

Some photos of my project

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed Niedzielski on Monday, July 17, 2017 - 02:36 pm:

Daniel, an idea for you: if you are running a standard commutator for ignition, put in one of those Crystal glass timers. At night,you would have a real neat small time light show in your engine compartment ! I like your Rex spark-plugs . When they were sold originally, I think they were one of "the" most expensive spark-plugs you could buy.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Monday, July 17, 2017 - 08:13 pm:

That is a great idea! Thank you!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration