OT: Looking to trade Cushman Motor Scooters for Model T or A

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: OT: Looking to trade Cushman Motor Scooters for Model T or A
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott on Monday, July 17, 2017 - 12:44 am:

I have a few Cushman scooters and parts I am looking to sell or trade as a package deal.

I am really looking to trade for a '26-'27 Roadster. Reason being my dad and brother both have '26 Roadsters and I want to be cool like them.

I am located in Yachats, Oregon (Central coast). Willing to haul the scooters to you if it sweetens the deal. Willing to travel up to a days drive from my house one way for the right deal and car.

See the ad below for info:

https://oregoncoast.craigslist.org/mcy/6222920892.html

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert G. Hester Jr., Riverview, FL on Monday, July 17, 2017 - 08:15 am:

Scott, having a fleet of Cushman scooters is pretty cool in my book. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott on Thursday, July 20, 2017 - 02:30 pm:

Btt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Friday, July 21, 2017 - 09:44 pm:

Cool scooter.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott on Wednesday, August 09, 2017 - 07:42 pm:

Btt. Still looking to trade for a model A or T

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott on Tuesday, August 29, 2017 - 09:54 am:

Still looking. I have cash to add with the scooters for the right car

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott on Saturday, September 23, 2017 - 12:49 am:

I am still looking to trade these and some cash for the right car.
Anyone?

Pictures and ad for Cushmans below

https://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=1938991

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration