For sale 1911 Model T Roadster

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For sale 1911 Model T Roadster
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Fretz on Monday, July 17, 2017 - 10:50 am:

This Model T Roadster was built in 1989 from original parts, new sheet metal and new radiator. It runs well and has an electric starter. It is licensed and titled in Connecticut. Asking $18,600. If interested, I will email you a Dropbox file containing detailed pictures.
Front
Side
back

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Fretz on Monday, July 17, 2017 - 11:15 am:

My Mistake! The listing price is $16,800

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James A. Lightfoot on Monday, July 17, 2017 - 02:44 pm:

Please send pictures.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donald Rivard on Monday, July 17, 2017 - 04:13 pm:

Please send pictures. Where are you in Conn.
Thanks
Don

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dufault on Monday, July 17, 2017 - 04:34 pm:

Killingworth

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ben jermainne on Monday, July 17, 2017 - 05:46 pm:

That's one town away from me. Nice looking car good luck

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ben jermainne on Monday, July 17, 2017 - 05:48 pm:

That's one town over from me. Nice looking car good luck

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Fretz on Monday, July 17, 2017 - 07:53 pm:

Yes, Killingworth is home. Ben, in which town do you live? I have put the Dropbox link in this message. I hope it functions properly. If not, I can send it to you all individually.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/nbjcifzrgfojn8i/AADawELQgBrEeRTfdmbigHMTa?dl=0

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ben jermainne on Monday, July 17, 2017 - 08:08 pm:

Iam in Chester.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Werner Straube on Thursday, July 20, 2017 - 04:16 pm:

Is the vehicle still to buy?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John T. Tannehill III, Hot Coffee, MS on Thursday, July 20, 2017 - 07:18 pm:

Yes

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Fretz on Friday, July 21, 2017 - 05:50 am:

Werner, Yes

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration