For sale 1911 Model T Roadster

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For sale 1911 Model T Roadster
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Fretz on Monday, July 17, 2017 - 10:50 am:

This Model T Roadster was built in 1989 from original parts, new sheet metal and new radiator. It runs well and has an electric starter. It is licensed and titled in Connecticut. Asking $18,600. If interested, I will email you a Dropbox file containing detailed pictures.
Front
Side
back

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Fretz on Monday, July 17, 2017 - 11:15 am:

My Mistake! The listing price is $16,800

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James A. Lightfoot on Monday, July 17, 2017 - 02:44 pm:

Please send pictures.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donald Rivard on Monday, July 17, 2017 - 04:13 pm:

Please send pictures. Where are you in Conn.
Thanks
Don

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dufault on Monday, July 17, 2017 - 04:34 pm:

Killingworth

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ben jermainne on Monday, July 17, 2017 - 05:46 pm:

That's one town away from me. Nice looking car good luck

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ben jermainne on Monday, July 17, 2017 - 05:48 pm:

That's one town over from me. Nice looking car good luck

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Fretz on Monday, July 17, 2017 - 07:53 pm:

Yes, Killingworth is home. Ben, in which town do you live? I have put the Dropbox link in this message. I hope it functions properly. If not, I can send it to you all individually.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/nbjcifzrgfojn8i/AADawELQgBrEeRTfdmbigHMTa?dl=0

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ben jermainne on Monday, July 17, 2017 - 08:08 pm:

Iam in Chester.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Werner Straube on Thursday, July 20, 2017 - 04:16 pm:

Is the vehicle still to buy?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John T. Tannehill III, Hot Coffee, MS on Thursday, July 20, 2017 - 07:18 pm:

Yes

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Fretz on Friday, July 21, 2017 - 05:50 am:

Werner, Yes

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Werner Straube on Friday, July 21, 2017 - 03:51 pm:

Hello James
Yes I want to buy your car. I can send a deposit via Paypal. The rest like Bill of Sale can be done by mail. is that OK?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Friday, July 21, 2017 - 04:36 pm:

Looks like a neck & neck finish ......

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Fretz on Friday, July 21, 2017 - 05:58 pm:

Werner, Someone is looking at the car tomorrow so I will let tomorrow know the results tomorrow evening.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration