Fixture to reface T timers

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Fixture to reface T timers
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kim Dobbins on Tuesday, July 18, 2017 - 11:41 am:

Here is a lathe fixture to reface ford timers. There is a 1.5 threaded hole to mount is a lathe or will fit in any 3 or 4 jaw chuck. $35.00 plus 15.00 shipping to 48 states. Kdmks AT att. net.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Spaziano, Bellflower, CA. on Tuesday, July 18, 2017 - 12:04 pm:

Kim, from the way it looks, I think the thread will fit a Craftsman/Atlas lathe. It may also fit a small South Bend.

See you Saturday at the Long Beach Meet.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Benjamin Morgan - Metamora, Indiana on Tuesday, July 18, 2017 - 01:33 pm:

Pmed you Kim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kim Dobbins on Tuesday, July 18, 2017 - 02:06 pm:

Sold the fixture to Benji. Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Tuesday, July 18, 2017 - 06:49 pm:

Kim - did that come from Lau's stuff ? Reason I ask is I inherited Otis Clinton's fixture and it's near a twin to that !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By JOHN BEVARDOS on Tuesday, July 18, 2017 - 07:23 pm:

Steve, would you sell yours?
john

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Tuesday, July 18, 2017 - 09:32 pm:

No, I use it quite often - thanks !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kim Dobbins on Tuesday, July 18, 2017 - 11:43 pm:

Yes Steve, it came from Freds sale. Kim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Webb on Tuesday, July 18, 2017 - 11:57 pm:

sounds like someone needs to make some to sell.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration