Rare One-Piece Spindles for 1922 or 1909-10

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Rare One-Piece Spindles for 1922 or 1909-10
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick J. Gunter -- Sparta, Missouri, USA on Tuesday, July 18, 2017 - 05:28 pm:

Pair of one-piece spindles. I believe these are the rare 1922 one-piece spindles that were used for a very short time. They will work on the 1909-10 front axle. This pair came off a farm wagon where the arms had been bent and welded to the back of the axle. The tie rod arms will need to be reshaped and have the ends replaced. This is a project for someone who has more skill than I do. These are sold as-is and the buyer is responsible for making them usable and safe. $85.00 + 20.00 shipping.

OnePiece_A
OnePiece_B

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed Niedzielski on Tuesday, July 18, 2017 - 07:46 pm:

I will take them - cause I need a challenging project like this! ( thankfully I have talented friends ) . -Ed

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick J. Gunter -- Sparta, Missouri, USA on Tuesday, July 18, 2017 - 08:14 pm:

Sold.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration