Pair of Jno. Brown Model 16 Headlights for 1913-14

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Pair of Jno. Brown Model 16 Headlights for 1913-14
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick J. Gunter -- Sparta, Missouri, USA on Tuesday, July 18, 2017 - 05:43 pm:

Pair of Model T headlights for 1913-14. One of these is a mostly complete headlight and the other is a stripped body that has been sandblasted and primed. The bonnet is brass and stamped "Jno. Brown Model 16." I believe it is dent free. The imperfections in the photo are in the paint. The lens in missing. The rim is cracked, dented, and should be replaced. It has the burner tube and elbow, but the burner is missing. The mirror is very dirty and cracked across the top. $225.00 + 30.00
shipping.

Headight_A
Headlight_B
Headlight_C
Headlight_D

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick J. Gunter -- Sparta, Missouri, USA on Wednesday, July 19, 2017 - 09:58 am:

New Price: $200 + 25.00 shipping.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Wednesday, July 19, 2017 - 10:29 am:

They aren't matched. Look at the set screw!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick J. Gunter -- Sparta, Missouri, USA on Wednesday, July 19, 2017 - 02:42 pm:

Thanks Larry. I did notice that. I had the two pieces beside each other on my shelf for several years and thought they belonged together. So, I am ending this sale. I might list them again separately.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration