:-) - Phoenix to Texas - Michigan - Ohio - ? enclosed Model T transport now - :-)

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: :-) - Phoenix to Texas - Michigan - Ohio - ? enclosed Model T transport now - :-)
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Tuesday, July 18, 2017 - 10:27 pm:

July 20th

Room to transport a vehicle from Phoenix, AZ to San Antonio, TX or further if needed ..

I would like to go to Michigan or Ohio next ...

But ...

I can go anywhere in the lower 48 states ....

MTFCA - MTFCI - HCCA - AACA - MTFCI - Space Coast T's - Central New Hampshire Model T Club Member

My Website has been in continuous operation since 2006

Model T Transport Click Here

I have safely transported well over 1000 vehicles to date including 160 Model T vehicles over the years

I have safely transported at least (5) Model T's to the MTFCA Museum in Richmond, IN

Thanks !

Freighter Jim
(260) 804-6695

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Wednesday, July 19, 2017 - 05:43 pm:

Still available ....

Leaving early in the morning ...

Taking I-10 east.

Freighter Jim
(260) 804-6695

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Friday, July 21, 2017 - 06:41 pm:

Leaving Van Horn, TX in the morning.

Freighter Jim
(260) 804-6695

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Butterworth on Sunday, July 23, 2017 - 01:22 pm:

Jim Thank you sir for taking care of my friends in Grand Rapids.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Sunday, July 23, 2017 - 01:24 pm:

Hey Tom,

Trying to get there from Texas now .....

Thanks for the recommendation

Freighter Jim

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration