FOR SALE: REVERS TRANSMISSION DRUMS #18 & 19

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FOR SALE: REVERS TRANSMISSION DRUMS #18 & 19
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Wednesday, July 19, 2017 - 01:26 am:

Drums: $155.99 ea. Very good thick drums with no Rivet Marks. No cracks or repairs. Teeth don't even show any wear. These are the hard drums to find because of persons using them for brakes. Prices are as high as $738.00 in the catalogs. Would you not rather spend that much on other items for your T. Shipping will be $13.45.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Wednesday, July 19, 2017 - 01:28 am:

Reverse Transmission Drums #18 & 19.

drum 18

drum 19

Please refer to drums with their number.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Wednesday, August 02, 2017 - 01:46 am:

I still have a couple of very good reverse drums for sale. Remember these are the difficult drums to find.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Friday, October 20, 2017 - 06:14 pm:

I didn't do a very good job of getting a picture of the number 18 drum. I still have it and can send a picture if needed. Get one while you have a chance. If you ever need one and get one from the catalogs you will pay considerable more.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration