FOR SALE; TT FLIP TOP JACK

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FOR SALE; TT FLIP TOP JACK
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Wednesday, July 19, 2017 - 02:10 am:

TT FLIP TOP JACK; $69.00. Jack works very smooth, I believe I would lift 5 TTs. I believe that it is a later jack since it has the lip top. I have been told that the flip top is so it can be used on axles of different heights. I would think that the flip top would also work well if the base had to set on a low or high spot. Please include $29.00 for shipping.
Dave Huson, 2116 Charro Ave. Longmont, Co. 80504
Phone 303-774-9246

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Wednesday, July 19, 2017 - 02:13 am:

flip Top Jack #12:

flip top jack #12

Please use the number 12 when ordering this jack.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Wednesday, July 19, 2017 - 02:17 am:

I made a mistake its jack number 10. Please use that number to receive the correct jack.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Wednesday, August 02, 2017 - 01:43 am:

One Flip top jack has been taken but I have more

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Thursday, October 26, 2017 - 10:43 am:

Several Have sold but still have more. Please note the flip top makes it easy to adjust for an uneven ground.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration