FOR SALE: TRANSMISSION TRIPLE GEAR SET

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FOR SALE: TRANSMISSION TRIPLE GEAR SET
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Wednesday, July 19, 2017 - 03:00 am:

Triple Gear Set: $49.00, Note they are high as $285 in the catalogs. Save yourself some money. This set is the riveted set. but you can have your choice of either riveted or one piece. The gears are in very, very good condition. Please include $13.45 Shipping.
Dave Huson, 2115 Charro Ave. Longmont, Co. 80504
Phone 303-774-9246

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Wednesday, July 19, 2017 - 03:01 am:

Triple Gear Set:

triple gear transmission

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Keller on Wednesday, July 19, 2017 - 10:57 am:

Cool looking flower pot, Dave.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Wednesday, July 19, 2017 - 11:12 am:

Thanks Keith, That was some kind of gift to the wife. I let it sit on the table while I took some pictures. I had taken some of the things outside to get better light for my miniature camera. I simple don't get enough light indoors.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Thursday, July 20, 2017 - 05:37 am:

By the way these gears are a set that came out of a transmission the showed ZERO WEAR.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Saturday, July 22, 2017 - 12:07 am:

These gear were picked up, but I have many more both rivet type and one piece your choice.

picture

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Sunday, October 15, 2017 - 11:46 pm:

Still have many good triple gear sets.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration