FS Manifold Clamp Set

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS Manifold Clamp Set
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Thursday, July 20, 2017 - 01:02 pm:

Elusive late manifold clamp set $20.00 plus $7.25 domestic shipping.

Mark Chaffin (951) 805-0928 or send me a PM through the forum.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Snell on Thursday, July 20, 2017 - 04:11 pm:

Mark, what years would they be for?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chad Marchees _____Tax Capital, NY on Friday, July 21, 2017 - 06:13 am:

PM Sent

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Friday, July 21, 2017 - 09:43 am:

Those appear to be the late style.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Friday, July 21, 2017 - 03:16 pm:

Yours Chad. Thank you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Friday, July 21, 2017 - 03:26 pm:

Daniel and others. I have many more sets of the same. I also have the early style for the same price.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robbie Price on Saturday, July 22, 2017 - 11:51 am:

PM sent

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration