What a buy, better get it fast

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: What a buy, better get it fast
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Thursday, July 20, 2017 - 02:32 pm:

I have a lot of these but never got a price like this, Bob
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Running-Board-Luggage-Rack-Expandable-Carrier-Mo del-T-A-Ford-Chevy-used-/272769943938?hash=item3f825b0982:g:9SsAAOSwFqNZWoRF&vxp =mtr

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Thursday, July 20, 2017 - 02:40 pm:

But you save $135.00! :-O

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Thursday, July 20, 2017 - 03:32 pm:

Could this idiot be SERIOUS?!? Heck, then I'll take the one off my '20 and the other one I've got off the shelf and under-price him at $200 each!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steven Sebaugh in Jackson, Missouri on Thursday, July 20, 2017 - 03:52 pm:

Tim,

Mine are just $199.99 a piece.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Intribus on Thursday, July 20, 2017 - 04:04 pm:

Couldn't count how many I have thrown in the scrap.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hjortnaes, Men Falls, WI on Thursday, July 20, 2017 - 08:46 pm:

But his will fit a Chevy, too.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William bender on Thursday, July 20, 2017 - 10:05 pm:

The ones that I have are $50 while they last Lol
Come and get them

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Friday, July 21, 2017 - 07:31 am:

Awww, Steve...c'mon!! :-)

Jim, sounds like you threw away a small fortune! :-(

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Friday, July 21, 2017 - 05:25 pm:

If you have small grandchildren you need one. Keeps them from falling off the running board while riding. That is a child gate right?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Saturday, July 22, 2017 - 05:24 am:

Dallas, that's what I use them for. Doesn't everybody? :-) That's why his is so expensive, they're child restraint approved. :-) :-) Dave

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration