Wtb 19 to 25 coil box wi lid

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Wtb 19 to 25 coil box wi lid
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nevada Bob Middleton on Thursday, July 20, 2017 - 10:17 pm:

Like find one decent tin or usable to rebiuld

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Thursday, July 20, 2017 - 11:56 pm:

Bob I have a real nice one with top, I will try and post a picture for you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nevada Bob Middleton on Friday, July 21, 2017 - 12:14 am:

Dave price

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Friday, July 21, 2017 - 01:38 am:

Bob: Please ad on May 28th, Picture and price.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nevada Bob Middleton on Saturday, July 22, 2017 - 01:17 am:

Gonna pass thanks dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Saturday, July 22, 2017 - 01:35 am:

Thanks Bob no problem

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Saturday, July 22, 2017 - 01:40 am:

Bob< I reposted with a much reduced price, take a look.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nevada Bob Middleton on Saturday, July 22, 2017 - 03:50 pm:

Guess i missed it just need tins

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Sunday, July 23, 2017 - 05:53 pm:

Bob if you just need the metal for a coil box I have many.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration