Wanted : Mid 20's surface-mount dash clock

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Wanted : Mid 20's surface-mount dash clock
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Weisgerber- Vancouver WA. on Friday, July 21, 2017 - 12:10 am:

I'm looking for a nice "surface-mount" dash clock appropriate for a mid 20's Model T. The clock can either be a stem-wind or a bezel/rim wind example.

I would appreciate and follow up on any leads as well.

Thanks Charles

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Weisgerber- Vancouver WA. on Tuesday, July 25, 2017 - 12:41 am:

btt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allan Bennett - Australia on Tuesday, July 25, 2017 - 05:54 am:

Charles, I have a Phinney-Walker rim wind one available. If I fit one to my roadster it will be my Waltham stem wind. The rim wind I bought from a collector who had it cleaned, serviced and adjusted be fore he sold it to me. It has a black face about 2.5" in diameter and a separate second hand on its own little dial at the 12 o'clock position. It owes me $150, plus the postage to you. Let me know if this is a possibility for you and I can work on shipping costs.

Allan from down under.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Weisgerber- Vancouver WA. on Tuesday, July 25, 2017 - 09:55 pm:

Allen, PM sent.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration